Find your Self, Learn your Way
– for Schools and Communities
To bring all of who you truly are
For Teachers, Leaders, Staff, Students, Community
… to see, feel, do, differently…
Is your school working towards:
- a genuine kind and caring culture
- honest expression of feelings and choices
- awareness and responsiveness to what matters
- balance and wellbeing for the whole school community
- courage, passion, creativity, and adaptability
- each person discovering and growing
- positive contributions towards best practice
- ongoing collaboration and improvements in learning outcomes
- openness and lifelong personal improvement
- a cohesive, dynamic, reflective, thriving learning environment
…then this supported online program is for you!
It is personal, flexible and fits in with busy schedules.
– for changes, stages and challenges in life –
This program can guide teachers, leaders, staff, people and ultimately students to…
What is included?
- Registration available by employee groups with efficient csv file import option
- Lifetime access with personal login for each employee
- Email notifications and immediate access to program modules (including guiding videos, audio transcriptions, resources, activities)
- Access to weekly drop-in Zoom guiding sessions at suitable times
- Supported practical work to gain the momentum towards improvements, becoming ‘way of life’
- Sharing with others via the website and modules
What else can be freely accessed?
- RTHB Podcasts – insights into heart-based living
- Online events – practice of expression and connection
- Community Projects – opportunities to be involved
Price per person:
Number of people for the program:
*Credit/debit card or PayPal accepted
Lifetime Access – pay once, use it forever!
Additional consultation sessions can be purchased and arrangements can be made to meet for scoping of work.
The directors, Tricia and Nigel, share more about the program in this video:
Please click on the tabs below for more details:
“The biggest discovery, have been the rules I have been upholding, without realising the limitations I have discovered to listen to my heart and express my feelings.
I liked the dynamic between Nigel and Tricia and I felt heard and supported, with no judgement” (BF)
“I feel more confident to say when I don’t feel I can manage to do something and to take things slower but be more present.
Thank you for your support and wisdom!” (KY)
“I’ve discovered that my priorities need to be adjusted. I feel I’ve gained more insight into why I often feel overwhelmed.
I have very much appreciated and enjoyed the face-to-face sessions with Tricia and Nigel” (PM)
“I have discovered to listen to my heart, express my feelings, do conscious choices in my life. The most important: do what do you want to do with love.
I‘m impressed with the results of this program.” (MR)
“More conscious of panic/racing thoughts. Being aware, practice There is so much out there to learn. Feeling much better, more content and slowing down my mind.
With my heartfelt gratitude to you both, very uplifting for me.” (CC)
“More content. Opening my vision for the better, for me. To be more active. To actually do what I feel. Open my horizon to expand my day. To be stronger to make my own decisions.
From when I began the program till now I feel much better in myself.” (CC)
“Looking at beliefs and rules I have created for myself was very valuable. The program and choices helped me to stay in the present and not think too far ahead in life.
Thanks again, your program really got me moving on things” (MH)
“Clearer focus on my priorities and making efforts to start exploring new ideas and putting them into place. I am maintaining my fitness and equilibrium and reminder that my passions feed me!
Thank you Tricia and Nigel” (LF)
“Try to work out my limits and become more active in the things that I enjoy and have energy for. I have become more aware of the things that are most important to me
I am being more open about my needs to other people instead of keeping to myself.” (JM)
“The program has been a big journey of self-discovery, including my strengths and things to grow in, as well as the rules/beliefs I have been adhering to which don’t align with me.
Thank you so much to Tricia and Nigel for having me as part of this program, always touching base and truly listening and understanding to not only myself but every other wonderful participant“ (CP)
“I feel I have a truer understanding of who I am and the path that I need to follow not for others, but for myself. I believe I have become more confident and sure of myself in a variety of areas.
… I am very grateful for the opportunity” (CP)
“This program helped me to form my direction with career, family and friends, and helped me to really understand who I am and what I want.
The biggest discovery is that everything is fluid, forever changing, and sometimes unexpected. However, this excites me…” (CP)